You understand that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not Ambaalika Jewels., are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, Email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
Ambaalika Jewels does not control the Content accuracy posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, under no circumstances will Ambaalika Jewels be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service.
The Forums at Ambaalikajewels.com are provided to allow you to share information with other members of the jewelry industry. We ask you to keep the following terms in mind as you use the Forums.
You agree to not use the Service to:
- Collect, distribute, or store personal data about other users.
- Upload, post, Email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those that are designated for such purpose.
- Upload, post, Email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Ambaalika Jewels. official, forum moderator, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service.
- Upload, post, Email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, including the use of keyboard characters to otherwise indicate those types of Content.
- Post any copyrighted material, or link to any copyrighted material (with the exception of publicly available sites and pages that the legal owners of the copyrights have intended to be made freely available), unless the copyright is owned by you, or you have written permission from the owner of the copyright to distribute the information.
- Post copies of identical messages, or post messages whose content is clearly not relevant to the stated topic of any discussion. You will either begin a new thread, or post non-jewelry related topics in the Scrap Barrel.
Ambaalika reserves the right to use any posted content as the basis for publicity materials, identifying the author by screen name (Nickname) only. All materials posted in the Forums at Ambaalikajewels.com become the property of Ambaalikajewels and you grant Ambaalika Jewels and its affiliates the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any information or content you post or transmit for any purpose.
The copying, redistribution, use, or publication by you of any part of the Ambaalika Jewels Forums is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Forum. Some of the content on the Forum is the copyrighted work of third parties.